Online Resources Information
- Developing a Successful Pupil Premium Strategy – A Practical Toolkit for Schools
Primary and Secondary toolkits available to order and download for just £240 each.
Practical Pupil Premium Strategy toolkits containing advice and guidance, prompts, proformas and exemplars for school leaders so that they can:
- Show their commitment to closing the attainment gaps by targeting interventions and developing robust systems.
- Develop reliable and efficient systems and processes for tracking and analysing a range of pupil information, including attendance, progress, and attainment.
- Engage in effective and accurate evidence-based self evaluation, using the evidence from tracking and analysis.
- Ensure that school websites are compliant with the statutory guidance on providing information about Pupil Premium.
- Develop an effective approach to monitoring and evaluating the impact of Pupil Premium spending.
- Audit the systems and procedures for supporting disadvantaged pupils at key points of the school year.
- Gather accurate and evaluative documentation to report to Governors.
- Challenge and support middle leaders about the performance of disadvantaged pupils.
The Toolkit is available in two versions - both Primary and Secondary. These have been tailored to meet the needs and requirements of both settings - Available to order and download for just £240 each.
The Toolkits have been developed on the assumption that schools have the highest expectations of what their disadvantaged pupils can achieve. It responds to the high level of accountability schools have for improving rates of progress and attainment for Pupil Premium learners. It contains high quality materials which support schools to undertake rigorous auditing, evaluation and improvement planning to aim for success. The materials are all available in single, coherent resources for the Primary and Secondary settings..
The toolkits offer the following values to schools:
- Support schools to meet Ofsted requirements.
- A collection of go-to high-quality resources available in a single package, saving time and money to develop individual materials.
- Ensure that Governors and Leaders have the necessary documents to deliver their strategy as a coherent, staged process.
- Provide templates that will show the impact of their work.
- Provide key questions to audit their provision to inform self-evaluation and planning for future work.
- Are practical and user-friendly.