- Education IT Services (EIS Kent)
Our passion in EIS Kent is to make a real difference in education and ultimately children’s lives by providing innovative solutions and outstanding support services.
EIS Kent sources, installs, hosts and supports tailored IT infrastructure, hardware and software services for schools, predominantly in the county of Kent including those in Bromley and Medway.
Objective Advice & Support
We aim to be "the IT Department" for our Primary and Special School customers and a trusted and responsive supplier for our Secondary and Academy school customers, offering objective advice and support to their on-site IT teams.
Value for money
We offer value for money to our customers whilst providing an up to date, resilient and secure service.
Our data platforms are protected by robust security systems and full compliance with e-safety recommendations and data protection laws. As you would expect, all EIS Kent staff are CRB checked.
We offer a wide range of training courses so that those using, or teaching with, technology day to day are confident in their own ability and able to get the most from the applications. We run our courses at Maidstone or at your premises and online.
Did you know that …
- In 2015, 97% of our customers rate EIS Kent service as excellent or good
- 80% of our customers rate our service as excellent or good value for money
- EIS Kent receives over 170 support calls on an average day and resolves over 75% within 8 hours
- Over half of our SIMS customers use our reliable and trusted data back-up service
- 80% of Kent Primary Schools use KLZ to collaborate and share resources
- In the last academic year, EIS Kent delivered over 150 training courses and 50 seminars covering topics from SIMS, Office and network performance monitoring