- Invicta Law
The low-cost way for Schools, Academies and Multi- Academy Trusts to access expert legal advice from Kent County Council’s trusted Legal Services partner.
A choice of packages tailored to your needs, designed to give you peace of mind.
Finding the right kind of legal advice, at an affordable price, provided by people you can trust, at times that suit your busy academic timetable, can seem like a daunting task. That’s why Invicta Law has developed two Education Legal Schemes; Legal Hotline Scheme and Legal Plus Scheme, which focus on meeting the daily needs and operational challenges faced by schools and academies. Whichever one you choose, it will bring you peace of mind, knowing that the solutions to your legal problems are just a phone call away.
What’s more, you get unlimited access to 125 specialist lawyers, all on standby to make sure your problems are resolved quickly and efficiently, without the need for further, costly and time-consuming escalation.
Invicta Law has over 30 years’ experience helping educators resolve or avoid legal issues. Our team will support you towards the results you seek, quickly and effectively – at a fraction of the cost of most law firms. We employ 125 lawyers who are specialists in:
- SEN and discrimination issues and claims
- Employment legal support/advice
- Employment tribunals
- Child protection and welfare
- Disputes with contractors/suppliers
- Reviewing contracts
- Complaints from parents
- Data protection and freedom of information requests
- Settlement agreements
- Disruptive behaviour (parents as well as pupils)
- Property issues, including disputes with school neighbours
- Judicial reviews
- Equipment procurement and contractual leases
- Admission, exclusion or transport queries
- Debt recovery
- Intellectual property and sale of goods
To access one of our tailored Education Legal Schemes, click on one of the buttons below: