Reach exceptional school talent and recruit with confidence
Kent-Teach is a cost effective digital recruitment platform that enables Kent schools and academies to attract, engage and appoint quality staff across their schools. Our platform enables you to:
- Advertise your teaching, leadership and support staff vacancies on a leading national publication
- Receive electronic applications direct to your School account
- Create a school profile that promotes your school to prospective candidates
- Advertise school vacancies in a dynamic and innovative way
- Set up a Federation or Academy Trust account and link all your schools in one place
- Enjoy a seamless online experience enabling you to recruit school staff hassle free, so you can focus on developing and thriving your school
- Utilise a selection of products and services to maximise your school recruitment and promote your opportunities
Did you know, every job advertised on Kent-Teach.com also appears on Guardian Education Jobs and the Kent-Teach social media platforms as standard?
With a large share of the market, competitive rates and statistically proven nationwide coverage Kent-Teach.com is the first choice for the majority of schools in Kent!
Attracting, Engaging and Sourcing talent
The Kent-Teach team is dedicated to the promotion of Kent as the employer of choice to all newly qualified, experienced teachers and those who are returning to the profession. The team attend teaching fairs at Teacher Training Institutions across the country throughout the school year and to help ensure maximum exposure for our schools and candidates alike, Kent-Teach.com is advertised through various media. Our media strategy has a proven record of success in driving traffic towards the site and is constantly under review to ensure we optimise our service to schools.
By listening and responding to feedback from schools and candidates, we ensure that our website is constantly updated and improved.
For more information or to speak to the team email Kent.Teach@kent.gov.uk or call 03000 410203